Engineering Manager (F/M/X)
Be part of our team and take active part in the development of our products for the automotive and aviation industry.
As an Engineering Manager you will be responsible for building a getting things done culture, with emphasis on quality delivery. For that, it is expected that you lead by example, and can work with the team on the technical details.
What you’ll need to have
- 3-5 years of leadership experience
- Senior-level software development experience
- Strong programming skills
- Practical understanding of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Experience developing and running distributed services in the cloud
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Experience with Financial or Accounting projects is a plus
- Technologies: Java 8+, Spring, Spring Boot, Software Design Patterns, Clean Code, CI/CD, AWS/Cloud Technologies, Docker, PostgreSQL, Apache Wicket UI Framework, Gradle/Maven Build Tools
What will you be doing
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Lead the team by example with a hands-on attitude
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills
- Set clear team goals and oversee day-to-day operations
- Strong focus on mentoring and delegation
- Recognise and propose solutions for scaling weaknesses, performance bottlenecks and security risks
- Apply and utilize state-of-the-art CI/CD techniques
What we offer you
We offer a relaxed working atmosphere and fair payment as well as the opportunity to work on an innovative product with international expansion. Beyond that
- A start-up atmosphere with an amazing team in a future-proof, international environment
- Insight into the field of online payment means and payment transactions
- Exciting industry projects around our product
- We offer flexible and self-assignable working hours – also in home office and 30 days holiday per year
- On request: E-Bike, Gym membership and other employee benefits
About PayMail GmbH
PayMail is a Fintech Start-up and was born from the idea of handling payment processes for classic services online – customer-friendly, fast and secure. The result: A comprehensive suite of solutions for service companies. Our goal is to offer convenient digital alternatives and additions for all customer touch points of service companies.
If this sounds like you
Send your application via Email to [email protected] and we get in touch with you as soon as possible for a personal interview.
PayMail is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.