We are a Fintech start-up in the Greater Munich area. It is our mission to make payment transactions easier for enterprises and their end customers. Our business partners are national and internationally operating companies. In the near future we would like to extend our range of products for end customers and small and medium-sized companies.
Java software developer (M/F/O)
Java Software Developer (M/W) in Passau or Munich for our team.
You will be a part of our team and make an active contribution to the development of the Java-based web applications which constitute our products. Ideally you will already have experience with Java, and enjoy creating the bridge between front end and back end development as part of your everyday work. As well as classic product development in accordance with a road map, we have many exciting sub-projects in which we try out different directions and projects regarding our solutions (mobile apps, interfaces etc.) and which you would take over on your own responsibility.
You should be able to contribute the following:
– The ability to integrate in a cross-discipline team on site and remotely
– Experience in the area of the latest Java technologies such as JEE, Spring, Wicket and Hibernate, and
– Basic knowledge of working with databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL would be desirable
– Enthusiasm for mobile platforms and Frameworks in the iOS and Android area, preferably with technologies such as Cordova, Ionic or Angular and
– Familiarity with REST
– Enjoyment in developing function prototypes
– Desire to experience modern, agile development and testing processes
What can you expect?
We will provide you with a relaxed working atmosphere, fair payment and personal coaching, and the possibility of working on an innovative product with international expansion (worldwide).
– A dynamic atmosphere in an international environment
– An insight into online payment methods and payment traffic
– Exciting projects based around our products
– The possibility of taking on responsibility at an early stage, and getting off to a flying start with us
– 4-day week if required
– Company car and / or e-bike
– Free charging in the underground car park
Get to know us in a face-to-face discussion! Send us your application and experience by e-mail to [email protected], and we will contact you as quickly as possible.