Backend Developer (F/M/X)
Be part of our team and take active part in development of our products for the automotive and aviation industry.
As an Backend Developer you will be responsible for shaping high-quality software within an agile and getting things done culture, with emphasis on quality delivery.
What you’ll need to have
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- You are experienced with Java 8+ and have gained strong practical knowledge with Spring and Spring Boot frameworks
- You already gathered practical experience implementing automated unit and integration tests
- Practical understanding of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- You are able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience developing and running distributed services in the cloud
- Experience with Financial or Accounting projects is a plus
- Your Tech Stack: Java 8+, Spring, Spring Boot, Software Design Patterns, Clean Code, CI/CD, AWS/Cloud Technologies, Docker, PostgreSQL, Apache Wicket UI Framework, Gradle/Maven Build Tools
What will you be doing
- You are responsible for shaping high-quality software within an agile process
- Actively participate in product & feature discovery sessions
- Implement product features that have a direct impact on user engagement and experience
- Take ownership of the whole development cycle – from architectural design to implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable Java code
- Help maintain code quality, organization, documentation and automatization
- Recognize and propose solutions for scaling weaknesses, performance bottlenecks and security risks
What we offer you
We offer a relaxed working atmosphere and fair payment as well as the opportunity to work on an innovative product with international expansion. Beyond that
- A start-up atmosphere with an amazing team in a future-proof, international environment
- Insight into the field of online payment means and payment transactions
- Exciting industry projects around our product
- We offer flexible and self-assignable working hours – also in home office and 30 days holiday per year
- On request: E-Bike, Gym membership and other employee benefits
About PayMail GmbH
PayMail is a Fintech Start-up and was born from the idea of handling payment processes for classic services online – customer-friendly, fast and secure. The result: A comprehensive suite of solutions for service companies. Our goal is to offer convenient digital alternatives and additions for all customer touch points of service companies.
If this sounds like you
Send your application via Email to [email protected] and we get in touch with you as soon as possible for a personal interview.
PayMail is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.